Christmas and New Years and my Birthday

Sorry, I'm not the best at writing emails. It's been a bit but hopefully you all had a great holiday season!

We had our P-Day moved to Christmas so we ended up getting an hour Tuesday morning to shop. But on Christmas Day we went over to the Brown's home and played a lot of games!! Last time we went over there, Madilyn Brown, the oldest, beat us in EVERY card game. We just couldn't win. It was sad but we turned it around by beating her once at one game! It made our day! We stayed there until 4:30-ish then went over to the Bryant's home. We talked with them for about an hour then had them drop us off at a baptism! 
With transfers, we had to rearrange area boundaries and ended up losing our ward with the most work. A guy there that we had taught a bit got baptized which was amazing to see!

We then went and found a girl named Presley who is almost 9 and the dad said we can baptize her when she turns 9! We are super excited for her!

That previous week we had found a girl who said she wants to go to church but she didn't go. We then talked to her about baptism and she was pretty excited for it but didn't go to church on Christmas Eve. We hope she can be baptized this month!

We are getting used to walking everywhere and are really finding how to work the area now. 

I turned 20 last Thursday! It's insane to think that I'm no longer a teenager. I'm grateful for everyone who's gotten me here and for everything that you have all done for me!

We were asked to speak in church new year's eve and helped set up for a baptism the sisters were having while we prepared! It was super fun!

When we spoke in church on Sunday and I spoke on the phrase "a mighty change of heart". There is so much behind this phrase but to put it simply, it means to be better. Improving each day and also turning towards God. Being Christlike is a great way to have this change!

I love you all and hope you have a happy 2024!

Grant Williams

Photos:
I wrote Jesus loves you in the heart we found
Setting up the baptism this last Saturday
The baptism we went to on Christmas
Madilyn Brown's perfect wrapping job😅
I got tired 1
I got tired 2
Making it look like we knocked on our Ward Mission Leader's door
The Christmas Zone Conference!
Elder Welch and I on Christmas day
A sign fell down.... someone really strong must've knocked it down
Christmas at the Brown's house! Feat. Madilyn and Trent.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big or small

Faith and Diligence

Miles, Lists, Painting, Church Attendance, and Exchanges