How low can it get?

Too low!!!

I don't know about you guys but it's said it feels like it's in the negatives most days and in single digits every day this past week. I'm not a big fan of the cold so that's been fun! Along with a blizzard and a ton of snow we have had a whole adventure out here!

We had transfers too! I am staying AGAIN with Elder Welch and getting a newer missionary! Elder Waite! He's from Surprize AZ and has chronically cold hands so he gets really cold and stays cold for a long time. His first and only other area was Filer where I served a whole year and a half ago. I've been able to reminisce on my time there with him as we know a lot of the same people there!

Overall, it's going to be a good last transfer! It is weird having about 5 weeks until I go home. It feels like something that should never have ended is now ending. It's odd. But I'm glad for the things I've been able to do and look forward to the last bit of my mission! 

I've heard a lot of other places have been really cold too! How cold has it gotten where you all are?

On Monday we got to give a church tour to someone who is coming back to church and it was amazing! She felt the spirit the whole time and it was only kinda awkward because that meant she was crying the whole time! We gave her a blessing at the end of it and she said she would be at church this Sunday! Then about 30 minutes later, we were on a street corner and a lady pulled off to the side of the road and asked if we could give her son a really fast blessing before she continued taking him to the hospital. We gave him one and I loved it. Definitely a moment worth remembering. I love helping people in any way possible so it was cool to give 2 blessings so close together!

Hope you all stay warm and have a wonderful night!

Grant Williams

Photos:
   Some screenshots of the weather these last few days!
   A valentines cookie our dinner on Sunday had us make!
   Madeline Brown (a members daughter) told us to take the "new guy" over for "initiation" (so she could beat him in a card game). The thing is, both Elder Waite and I beat her! It was hilarious! (She is really good at card games)
   Playing around in the District Leaders car before transfers. 
   A .5 Pic of me....
   The snowstorm that blew in was crazy. The Google photos has more pics on that
   The last District Council last transfer and the craziness that went with it!
   The meme!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big or small

Faith and Diligence

Miles, Lists, Painting, Church Attendance, and Exchanges