Baptisms and snow

Hey everyone! It's Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend time with family! It was good to talk to family and see what they're all doing for the holiday!

It has been a week truly to be grateful for. Sometimes. We had our friends Ashley and JaCoby get baptized on Saturday! It was great to be a part of their conversion process! If you all could pray for Nat, their mom, to accept baptism, that would be great. This area has been amazing and I can't wait to see what happens with transfers! Transfers are next week friday and I should stay for another one but we will see. 

However. We got news that we will be walking soon because they need our car elsewhere in the mission. I would be all for it but the thing is, it's starting to snow. Quite a bit. The snow makes it less fun but I'll get over it. 

Thanksgiving was today and Elder Larson, Elder Welch, and I all got to go to have Thanksgiving dinner with Ashley, Jacoby, Nat, and some families in 1st ward! We ate a lot of food and had a blast! I learned I'm really bad at the card game Golf. I'm just saying I'm really good at getting big numbers. We then went to Julie Kline's house, she's a new member, and got to eat some pie and gave her and her sister a blessing. It was a good day and we are looking forward to this next week!

Grant Williams

Photos:
The snow these last few days and today -_-
I made a snow angel!
The baptism photos!
Elder Larson and I while Elder Welch sorts some ammo.
The meme!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big or small

Faith and Diligence

Miles, Lists, Painting, Church Attendance, and Exchanges